Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i lock myself in my now empty apartment all day, yesterday, wearing nothing but my emerald scarf wrapped around my body,
(you ain't a fairy you're just a bitch).
rob and sean bang repeatedly, on my door, at certain moments of the afternoon. i do not answer.  i do not venture outside.  not that i don't want fresh air, but i know they'll hear the swing of my door, the click of the latch, will pounce immediately.  
i wonder just how deep my faith runs.  i wonder just who is writing this.  i wonder just why.  i wonder just where.   i wonder just why.  i wonder just why.  i wonder just why.  

your legs aren't the only ones marked up.  how many dreams have you chased?
(sam and i, in an elevator.  
"haven't i told you?"  i'm giggling "my roommates and i have this thing, right, we asked people, who would you rather sleep with, someone without arms or someone without legs?"
sam laughs, god, i don't know, arms probably.
i mean, i add, i probably wouldn't sleep with someone without limbs, in general.
he blushes, i'd sleep with you, even if you didn't have arms.)

i'm leaving boulder, on saturday.  driving straight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment